Black Friday and Cyber Monday are right around the corner, and there’s already no shortage of VR game deals to pick from in preparation for this year’s holiday season.
If your VR game backlog is getting dangerously short, now is the perfect time to add more VR titles to your collection so that you won’t run out of interesting games to play anytime soon.
To save you time and point you in the right direction, we put together this collection of the best VR game deals currently available. Enjoy!
The PlayStation Store is now jam-packed with large discounts, and there a few PSVR games among them you shouldn’t miss:
- Gun Club VR is discounted by 75%, from $24.99 to $6.24.
- Paper Beast is discounted by 70%, from $29.99 to $8.99.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR is discounted by 67%, from $59.99 to $19.79.
- Tetris Effect: Connected is discounted by 60%, from $39.99 to $15.99.
- Sniper Elite VR is discounted by 40%, from $29.99 to $17.99.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts on Steam overlap with the large Autumn Sale event that’s currently underway on the platform, so there’s a huge number of VR games worth buying:
- Rise of the Tomb Raider is discounted by 80%, from $29.99 to $5.99.
- DiRT Rally 2.0 is discounted by 75%, from $19.99 to $4.99.
- Fallout 4 VR is discounted by 70%, from $59.99 to $17.99
- Star Wars Squadrons is discounted by 63%, from $39.99 to $14.79.
- Half-Life: Alyx is discounted by 50%, from $59.99 to $29.99.
- No Man’s Sky is discounted by 50%, from $59.99 to $29.99.
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners is discounted by 45%, from $39.99 to $21.99.
- Pavlov VR is discounted by 40%, from $24.99 to $14.99.
- Superhot VR is discounted by 40%, from $24.99 to $14.99.
- Boneworks is discounted by 20%, from $29.99 to $23.99.
Meta Quest Store
While there are no VR game deals in the Meta Quest Store at the moment, there are great Black Friday deals on the Meta Quest 2 headset, with several retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, and Newegg, offering $50 as store credit.